Re: [a-w-h] Pitch Actuator Pics

  • Nando
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      Laurie:

      Can You be more specific, I went and could not find anything for the blade pitch mechanism.

      please give the full path or at least what to do and exactly what look for.

      Nando

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2006
        HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!

        Here the transition ends/starts irritating. Just discovered that our energy
        consumption doubled over the year - that without changing any equipment and
        the use of it. So, besides paying, I now have to be detective and try to
        trace the bastard eater.

        Well, luxury problem as long as millions suffer from starvation, illness and
        war. In the name of Jesus and Mohammed let us hope for the better in the new
        year.

        Best
        Claus
      • Matt Tritt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
          Hi Nando, they're there. Just look for Laurie's entry on the page.

          Matt