Re: [a-w-h] Megawatt myths - the AirX is not alone

  • Edward Tsang
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3 8:32 PM
      Andy,

      It takes lasting watts to accumulate kWh. Stop the debate while its
      quiet for you.

      Ed

    • Geoff Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 9:26 PM
        Hi Guys, you finally got me to bite, here are figures for the 1 meg
        54metre blade machine I costed earlier, how does it compare with your
        figures Andy?
        On my email all the figures are in columns etc, but if your email
        program scrambles them and you want them enough to contact me I will
        send you the original Word doco.
        Geoff Thomas.
        Advanced Wind Technologies.

        Energy Production Nordic 1000/54

        Energy Production for standard Air Density at 15C 1023mbar.

        Air density assumed to be 1.225km/m3

        Notes:

        1) Weibull C constant is a shape constant for the wind distribution.
        The more spread out the variation in wind speeds at the site the lower
        the constant.

        2) Yield is proportional to air density