unsubscribe

  • windchime12@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2004
      I have tried several times to unsubscribe to the awea-wind-home
      e-mails with no success. I don't understand the content of most of these
      messages so to continue with them is unfruitful. Could you PLEASE remove
      my e-mail address from your list? Sincerely, Dolores Cook
    • Jeff Brown
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008

      • Nando
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008
          The unsubscribe command is :

          without any space between the words

          Nando
          .
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 12, 2008
            I would like to unsubscribe to this site - I have tried the unsubscribe
            email but no results??