[a-w-h] Enertech 1800-Looking to buy-Questions

  • Forjack842@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 1999
      Hi folks,
      I'm looking for information as to whether an Enertech 1800 drive train (gear
      unit, motor, and hydraulic brake) is available used and rebuildable. I'm
      looking for a drive train that might have a bad motor which could be rebuilt
      (Field coils, bearing, etc.) And if available, what would be the cost to
      purchase this unit, and an approximate cost of the repair work required, say
      if the motor has to be rebuilt.

      Currently, I'm at a decision point in designing a basic induction type unit
      and getting bids on the cost of machining and welding. Since the Enertech 1800
      is my reference, I thought I'd take a shot on looking for a used Enertech 1800
      drive train first, before I took the drawings down for final bids. I

      If anyone has a used or surplus 1800 , please let me know-please also- the
      price has to be reasonable and the drive train has to be in repairable
      condition. I would like to only have to rebuild the motor-buy if anyone has
      one please let me know what shape it is in and what you're willing to accept.
      I'll more than likely need to have it shipped, which I'll pay for too.

      Thank you in advance,
      Jack McMullen
      Dublin, Calif.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/awea-wind-home