hello new to group but HO/HOn30 modeler

  • Hummm.. a name.. interesting concept
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Howdy folks, Mark in Denver like to see how goes with this group was recommended by member of HOn30 mail car group. I had submitted for suggestions to them about a small layout in HOn30 I was considering and was told I see how it goes over here. I can share the 2 "fancy artwork?" layout ideas.. one revision of the other, but then rest so far are just simple designs. I only have so much space to work with in this apartment (corner area really) but no mrs to boss me around on that (at least for now). So with that maybe see if you all have some ideas open to alot (though I am famaliar with micro layouts from a few other websites and understand most of the different approaches. Sorry not big on cassette idea rather do a upper/lower level thing. But said I said simple for now. Thanks again Mark