What's Happening?

  • Adam Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 3:18 PM
      This is more of a keep alive than anything else, since my own
      projects had been held up indefinately due to various concerns
      (mainly work).

      I am interested in how everyone is going with their own projects,
      judging by the lack of posts I'm guessing that there are some busy
      people out there.

      At any rate, good luck with your projects, and when an opportunity
      arises I'll motivate myself and start tinkering with the gear I have
      at home.

      Have fun,
      Adam.