Red Dragon Inn is a multi-deck card game by Slugfest Games. You and your friends are a party of heroic, fantasy adventurers. You've raided the dungeon, killed the monsters, and taken their treasure. Now you're back, and what better way to celebrate your most recent victory than to spend an evening at the Red Dragon Inn. You and your adventuring companions will spend the night drinking, gambling, and roughhousing. The last person who is both sober enough to remain conscious and shrewd enough to hold onto his Gold Coins wins the game.
It doesn't matter if you're a diehard RDI player or merely curious about what it's all about. This group is for discussion of all things related to the world of Red Dragon Inn, including:
- Strategy tips
- War stories ("We had just gotten back to the inn...")
- Optional rules
- Online play using the VASSAL Game Engine
- Enhancing the game experience ("real" coins, anyone?)
- Information about the game designers and the artists
- The upcoming sequel Red Dragon Inn II
- Links to related sites
- Game art
- Release dates and other industry gossip
- Ideas for role-playing in the universe of the Red Dragon Inn
- Fawning mindless RDI fandom
If you already play Red Dragon Inn, or want to know more about the game, just Join This Group, and you will see that:
"The end of the dungeon is only the beginning of the adventure."
- Card Games
- Jan 13, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.