Can anybody help?

  • sebbi2000
    Message 1 of 1497 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hi again, <br>I was listening to a blues radio
      station the other night when a song came on which
      featured Eric and numerous other blues artists. I think
      the name of the song or the album was "Legends". If
      anybody can tell me where to find this album, it would be
      much appreciated. <br>Thanks.
    • ishraq99
      Message 1497 of 1497 , Mar 7, 2002
        I was upset at the almost total lack of a-list
        talent at the Grammy's and I think that distaste for
        Michael (pinocchio's nose) Greene played a big role in
        that. Even Bob Dylan played his song, too quickly, and
        left ~ just vanished ~ afterwards.<br><br>I think the
        women artists who went there flaunted their uber-sexy
        get-ups under his nose to silently say "hey, lookie here,
        you can look ~ but you can't have ~ HAH-HAH!!"
        There's a method in there!<br><br>But, I could be wrong,
        cuz he does set off my gay-dar,(no offense intended),
        so he may have been more interested in Jon Stewart's
        underwear than Christina Agulaira's. . .