Re: EC in DC...and State College, PA

  • ishraq99
    Message 1 of 1497 , Jun 1, 2001
      I'm so pleased to have had that good luck, plus I'll get to meet some of the SD folks in Cleveland on Monday before the show. I'm sooooo looking forward to it!
    • ishraq99
      Message 1497 of 1497 , Mar 7, 2002
        I was upset at the almost total lack of a-list
        talent at the Grammy's and I think that distaste for
        Michael (pinocchio's nose) Greene played a big role in
        that. Even Bob Dylan played his song, too quickly, and
        left ~ just vanished ~ afterwards.<br><br>I think the
        women artists who went there flaunted their uber-sexy
        get-ups under his nose to silently say "hey, lookie here,
        you can look ~ but you can't have ~ HAH-HAH!!"
        There's a method in there!<br><br>But, I could be wrong,
        cuz he does set off my gay-dar,(no offense intended),
        so he may have been more interested in Jon Stewart's
        underwear than Christina Agulaira's. . .