Thank You

  • Heather Slane
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2000
      Thanks to Everyone who answered my crockpot chicken question! It is cold
      here in Ohio and I think that is what I'll be having this weekend! -
      Heather
    • sept211996
      Message 2 of 8 , May 22, 2002
        I want to thank everyone who gave me suggestions on my question on
        why my chicken is always coming out so dry. I really appreciate the
        feed back.

        Dawn
      • sept211996
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2002
          I have printed out so many of the recipes you have all shared I
          cannot wait to try them. I am making one tomorrow night I got in
          here I think. A whole meal casserole or something like that I cannot
          wait to try it.
          Dawn
        • Ron N Jeanarie
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2002
            I don't know who it was that sent in the recipe for the Swiss Chicken, but I made it and it was so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! My DH just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Next time I make it, I'm not going to sprinkle the top with Parmesian Cheese as I felt it gave it a tang, where my husband will add it at the table. I just love this group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Blessing Ron & Jeanarie http://expage.com/Heartprints
            http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Jeanaries/index.html

            The Lord will be your everlasting light, and God will be your glory. Isaiah 60:19

            "A friend will Strengthen you with their Prayers, Bless you with their Love, & Encourage you with their Heart."

          • Riana
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 7, 2002
              I think i missed the recipe. Could you re-post it?
              Thank you

              Riana, Jakarta

              At 08:11 AM 9/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
              >I don't know who it was that sent in the recipe for the Swiss Chicken, but
              >I made it and it was so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! My DH just loved
              >it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Next time I make it, I'm not going to sprinkle
              >the top with Parmesian Cheese as I felt it gave it a tang, where my
              >husband will add it at the table. I just love this group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              >
              >Blessing Ron & Jeanarie
              ><http://expage.com/Heartprints>http://expage.com/Heartprints
              >http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Jeanaries/index.html
              >
              >The Lord will be your everlasting light, and God will be your glory.
              >Isaiah 60:19
              >
              >"A friend will Strengthen you with their Prayers, Bless you with their
              >Love, & Encourage you with their Heart."
            • Sophia C.
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 17, 2002
                [Moderator's note: Remember, everyone, you can check the archives for these recipes. The web address for the archives is at the bottom of every post!]

                Can you pass along the recipe to me please? I had not joined the group as yet. however, this sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks

                Riana wrote:I think i missed the recipe. Could you re-post it?

              • debbsmith1@juno.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2005
                  I don't remember who it was, but several mos. ago someone said something
                  about shredding the meat after it was cooked,( in this case a roast, I
                  think ) & letting it sit in it's own juices for about an hr. Thank You.
                  That makes for the most succulent roast beef sandwiches that I've had
                  since my Grandmother!
                  Deb/
                  Birmingham, Al.
                  "When you raise yourself above a servant, you
                  rank yourself above savior"
                • sandra