4 hr recipe / Kielbasa

  • Diane Markey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Crockpot BBQ'd Kielbasa 6 servings 4 points each
      1 pkg Healthy Choice Low Fat Polska Kielbasa
      Cut both pieces into 3rds - 6 pieces total)
      1 cup BBQ sauce
      I crocked it on low for 5-6 hours. Less time would have been fine,
      but more wouldn't be a problem either - the crockpot is very
      forgiving.
      To serve: place 1 piece kielbasa on a Wonder Lite Buns (1 point) -
      total per sandwich was 4 points.

      I hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe, we did.
      Diane