(no subject)

  • Baird0705@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      "I have to agree with Jeanne about the canned soup. How many dozens of
      "new" recipes have come through with canned mushroom soup and onion soup
      mix???"

      whoa, can we please stop trashing other people's cooking preferences and/or
      recipes?? if you don't like the instructions or ingredients, there's always
      the delete key! I personally despise anything with fruity or sweet sauces,
      so just delete those puppies right away--would hate to think, if I complained
      about those types of recipes, that someone would hesitate to post a really
      good recipe that the fruity/sweet people would like! (not sure that I made
      my point terribly clear, but think you get the idea!)

      doreen
      illinois