Got my Crockpot!!!

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      I got the 5 qt chrome crockpot that I had won one day last week and this
      is the first chance I have gotten to let you all know. My 11 year old
      has gone to Disney with her grandmother and last week was just crazy
      with all the preparations of her leaving. I love it!!!!!!!! Last week
      I fixed green beans in it and today I am fixing metalloid in it. Below
      is the recipe that my husband loves! I'm not sure if I have sent this
      before or not.

      Meatloaf

      2 pounds lean ground beef
      1 medium-large onion diced
      1 medium-large green pepper
      2 eggs
      breadcrumbs-enough to make it stick together (i didn't measure this)
      1 envelope onion soup mix
      1/4 cup ketchup
      2 tablespoons brown sugar

      MIx together ground beef, onion, pepper, eggs and breadcrumbs till
      stiff. Mix the ketchup and brown sugar together and mix in. Form
      meatloaf and put in crockpot. Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for
      4-5.

      ****I mix together another 1/4 cup ketchup and 2 tablespoons brown sugar
      and put over the meatloaf about 10-20 minutes before I am ready to serve
      it. I sometimes put cheese cubes in the loaf too. It is good either
      way.

      Enjoy!
      Kim

      --
      Visit my homepage!
      http://24.3.55.79/knd/kimdave.html

      ~~Happiness isn't getting what you want, it's wanting what you got. ~~
      Garth Brooks

      ~~To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be
      the world.~~
    • Maria Rost Rublee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
        Just to clarify, Kim won the crockpot in the June Recipe Review contest.
        I hope to have another contest soon! Maria