SHEPHERDS PIE (fwd)

  • Maria Rost Rublee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      HI RUBY, IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD RECIPE FOR SHEPRDS PIE, DO YOU THINK, YOU
      CAN POST IT FOR MR, ITS AN OLD FAMILY FAVORIT, THE ORIGINAL ONE IS HARD
      TO COME BY, I'VE ORDERED IT IN IRISH RESTRAUNTS, BUT THEY WERE , NOT
      USING THE CORECT MEATS, THEREFORE INTERFERED WITH TE COREECT RESULTS,
      THANKS INAVANVCERUBY I'D OVE TO SURPRISE THE FAMILY WITH IT!,
      RESPECTFULY, BETTYANNE HEPWORTH, LONGISAND NY,

      respectively bettyanne hepworth