Re: [slowcooker] Westbend Slowcooker

  • Hornethowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      In a message dated 7/31/00 8:13:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
      luv2cook30@... writes:

      <<
      Hi Sandra,
      I'm a Sandra too and I also love my Westbend slowcooker. I hardly ever see
      them in the store, but noticed one in a Shopko store ad the other day for
      $19.99.
      I didnt' think they made them anymore.
      I love mine, because the metal crock pot with glass lid can go on the stove,
      in the oven, or store the food in it in the fridge after cooking it.
      I have never used my separate unit though for a grill have you?
      Actually, I didn't even know that it was a grill, just thought it was the
      heating unit! haha

      Blessings.....Sandra in Wis.>>>

      I have a new cp in my home and do like it. I also have a slowcooker just
      like yours and we've put it in our travel trailer. I often wish I had kept
      it in the house because I love it for all the reasons you mentioned. BTW,
      someone told me once that the grill part doesn't really work that well for
      grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. They say it takes too long. Never used it
      for that anyway.

      Linda