Re: [slowcooker] Ack! Ranch Potatoes

  • Penchard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      In a message dated 07/03/2000 10:16:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      pals@... writes:

      << tried the recipe for Ranch Potatoes everyone has been raving about and it
      did not turn out to well. >>

      Hi

      I am so happy to hear you say this. I, too, tried this recipe after reading
      all the rave reviews. In fact, I made it for a dinner party I had. Well,
      they were awful, and I'm wondering what I did wrong. The color was not at
      all appealing, and while they weren't awful tasting, weren't the best tasting
      thing I've ever made either.

      I used the same recipe as you, and would love to get some feedback on what I
      did wrong. Mine were creamy, almost like mashed potatoes. Luckily the rest
      of the meal was good, and the potatoes were only a small component of the
      meal.

      Yvonne