Re: [slowcooker] Company's Coming!

  • Phyllis Braun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Tina,
      I'm new to the group so don't know if this recipe has ever been posted,
      but it is the BEST! We love it. Phyllis

      COMPANY CHICKEN

      1 3-ounce package dried beef slices
      4-5 whole chicken breasts, boned and skinned
      1 3-ounce package cream cheese
      1/2 cup commercial sour cream
      1 can cream of mushroom soup
      Paprika

      Wrap two slices of the dried beef around each boned breast and place in
      crock pot. In saucepan, heat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and
      undiluted mushroom soup. When heated through and cheese is somewhat
      melted, pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
      Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. When serving, spoon some soup
      mixture over each serving.