Re: [slowcooker] Hello

  • Michael J Troher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hello Michelle,

      I am sure there are some of us that have a similar problem and they will get
      in touch with you soon. Until then take a look at what foods you have been
      making and then adapt them to the cp. Usually there is a way unless you are
      talking about steak and fried onions.

      You didn't mention there ages but can I assume that they are not picky
      eaters?

      Right now the only meal idea I have is American style Chop Suey. I love it
      but don't know if children have that much of a love for it.

      Got a favorite recipe? Send it and I'll look at it to see what can be done.

      Michael