Recipe Request - Mexican Lasagne

  • ThudnLiner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2000
      Hi Everyone,

      For some reason I am having a hard time accessing the archives and I am in
      search of a recipe that I thought have seen here before - one for Mexican
      Lasagne (I think it has layers of flour tortillas, refried beans, ground
      beef, etc. in it). We are having a Cinco de Mayo potluck at my work on Friday
      and was hoping to make that!

      Thanks in advance for any help!

      Caroline
    • Maria Rost Rublee
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2000
        On Wed, 3 May 2000 ThudnLiner@... wrote:

        > For some reason I am having a hard time accessing the archives and I am in

        for our new people, you can search the archives at
        www.egroups.com/group/slowcooker Just click on messages and you can use
        the search function to look for chicken recipes, discussion of good web
        sites, low carb recipes, etc.

        However, as has been pointed out, the archives don't seem to be working
        that well. It may be connected to the egroups/onelist merger. I have
        asked egroups to look into it. What alerted me to the problem was I
        wanted to repost the Black Forest Pot Roast recipe -- and I KNOW it's been
        posted to the list before. I couldn't find it at all!

        Anyway, just a heads up and hopefully we'll have resolution soon!
        Normally I ask people to check the archives before posting recipe repost
        request, but obviously since the archives are acting screwy, we'll skip
        that step for now.

        Maria
      • Maria Rost Rublee
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2001
          As most of you know, we have a great archives of our 10,000+ posts over
          the last 2.5 years. It's a good way to look for interesting recipes. The
          search feature is OK, not great, but do-able.

          If you have been having problems accessing the archives due to the yahoo
          switchover, go to http://groups.yahoo.com and in the upper left corner,
          click on the section that says "Egroups users Link your accounts
          here." If you go through this section and then you stil can't get into
          the archives, go to this web
          page: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/groups-34.html

          Follow those instructions and if those don't work, then go back to that
          page and at the bottom where it says "Was this enough information?" click
          NO and you can fill out a trouble report.

          Maria
        • Maria Rost Rublee
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2001
            Hey, everyone, forgot to mention in case you didn't know: the url for the
            archives is at the bottom of every post! Maria