[slowcooker] Golfer's chicken - new subscriber

  • Russell J. Fletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2000
      I have been on other crockpot lists, but have only been told today
      about the subscription address for this list. Someone has been
      promising to give me the address since JULY and she finally did it. I
      gave her a bad time today and she gave it to me when I went over to her
      and her husband's house for lunch today. I won't name her she knows
      who she is.

      Anyway, my name is Russell Fletcher, I live in Battle Ground WA. My
      wife and I used to live in Camas WA until we bought a house April 1999.
      You may have seen my crockpot recipes from my former e-mail address
      when I lived in Camas. My old e-mail address was GIMPLIMP@....

      Here is my newest crockpot recipe. It sounds a little wierd, but it is
      pretty good. My wife was pretty skeptical and she said it was ok.

      * Exported from MasterCook II *

      Golfer's Chicken (Crockpot)

      Recipe By : Message From Terrie Price <TerrieP@...>
      Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
      Categories : Chicken Crockpot

      5 pounds chicken breasts -- (or legs,thighs)
      1 packet onion soup mix
      16 ounces Russian salad dressing -- (12-16 ounces)
      8 ounces apricot preserves -- or jam

      Mix last 3 ingredients, pour over chicken. Cook in crockpot for 6-8 hrs
      on low or 4-5 hrs on high. Serve over rice.

      Message From Terrie Price <TerrieP@...>
      to The TNT Recipes List.