[slowcooker] email

  • Ministcher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1999
      I wanted digest form for crockpot cooking, instead I'm receiving emails. Can
      you help me? Thank you.......... Gail Alter
    • Maria Rost Rublee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
        On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 Ministcher@... wrote:

        > I wanted digest form for crockpot cooking, instead I'm receiving emails. Can
        > you help me? Thank you.......... Gail Alter

        Normally, if you have administrative questions about the list, I ask that
        people e-mail me directly. But I sent this one through to the whole list
        because there may be many others with the same question.

        There are two ways of switching to digest. The first way is to send a
        message to slowcooker-subscribe-digest@egroups.com

        The second, and better, way is to go to the website
        http://www.egroups.com/ and log in. Then you can change you own
        subscription and also view the list archives at
        http://www.egroups.com/group/slowcooker

        Maria
        Yes, I'm finally back from vacation -- it was WONDERFUL!