[slowcooker] which to buy

  • Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      I didn't pay any attention to which crockpots would be good to buy. DD
      wants one with a removable crock, preferably oval. I saw the
      Corningware ones at WalMart. Has anyone bought one of these and if so
      how does it work. I have the Rival oval but it scorched my countertop
      and I have to place it on my smoothtop stove. DD doesn't have that
      option.
      Margaret
      --
      mailto:jmiller@...