Re: [slowcooker] slow cooker oatmeal

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2013
      On 10/7/2013 6:10 AM, Patricia K wrote:

      would this be for regular rolled oats (the old fashioned kind) or the steel cut oats?

      Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 2:45 PM
      Subject: [slowcooker] slow cooker oatmeal

      Crock Pot Oatmeal with Apples and Cinnamon

      Ingredients

      2 apples
      1/3 cup sugar
      1 tsp. cinnamon
      2 cups dry oats
      2 cups milk
      2 cups of water

      Peel and chop the apples. Add them to crockpot. Sprinkle apples with the sugar and
      cinnamon. Pour dry oats over everything, then add milk and water. Cook overnight on
      low. The oatmeal will cook in 8 hours.

      Francine

      My question also.  It seems as though there are many kinds of oats in the store.  Which are best?