Re: [slowcooker] Re: recipes using canned pork

  • WAC
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2013
      I realize he wasn't referring to Spam.  I assumed it was a generic type of Spam.  Before I retired, many of my clients received food boxes that included canned pork that was much like Spam.  I helped some of them adapt pork recipes they already used to the canned pork.  My point was that if it was a generic type of Spam, it could be used in the same way.  Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.