Re: Slow Cooker Perigord Fig and Onion Jam

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13 5:06 AM
      How would fresh figs work? I have a fig tree and am looking forward to a good harvest this summer.
      Dawn in SW GA

    • Auntie J
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14 5:51 PM
        Dawn

        Fresh fruit has more moisture than dried and drying changes the flavor.
        You might want to try the recipe as written and then adjust the liquids in
        the next batch to accommodate the fresh fruit.

        You can always dry the figs yourself and proceed with the recipe that
        way.