OT: yahoo bouncing problem

  • Linda N
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      There's a bouncing problem now with yahoo email. Before yahoo changed it's format, when my email bounced, it gave the reason: "Mail server for "yahoo.com" unreachable for too long". I'm using a free account & I'm on dial-up. Then they changed the format, & my account was suddenly bouncing, but some of it was coming through. I made a folder to move everything in the inbox to, so that wouldn't cause bouncing. I've had to check & to unbounced it almost daily. This is likely happening to others too. Is this happening to any of you?
      Linda N