crockpot seasonings

  • Sally Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      I heard about these and had to go to a story not near me to get them but
      you can put them in with the meat and it is ready to cook. I found pulled
      pork, beef, or chicken which is ready to warm which I thought would work
      with the package and it would be fast and easy with family or party
      gatherings for holidays. What do you guys know? Have you used it?

      --
      Sally
      WWW. Silversally.com

    • ggmsmolly
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
        The only thing about those packages is that they are high in salt. you can make your own cheaper.