interesting new crockpot website

  • William and Jacquita
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 4:12 PM
      A friend of mine told me about this wonderful & fun website. I went on it and found it very interesting. On Friday they email you the ingredients so you can have them on Monday when they send you there video. That is if you sign up for it. I have both my girls on it and some friends.
      Jacquita

      http://crockingirls.com/

      [Moderator's note: At first I thought this was spam for some porn website! But when I realized that Jacquita was a long-time member, I realized it probably was OK. The website actually looks really interesting! Thanks Jacquita!]
    • Texas.Blue.Bonnet.Memaw@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 5:44 AM
        They were on TV here in Dallas yesterday morning and have quite a following.
        I joined their club.

        Terre

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
          I signed up for their website a few weeks ago. They are awesome. Of course they are trying to sell their cookbook, but they offer one of the recipes each week. You get a notice of what the ingredients will be, then on Monday they do a little video for you follow. I like that they give you the ingredients ahead of time to make sure you have all you need on hand to cook with them.

          Dianna
          http://blairblogproject.blogspot.com/