Newbie

  • Edward Evans
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 12, 2012
      Hi all,

      My name is Ed Evans and I want to hear from all of you with recipes that I
      can incorporate into my daily life. I just bought my first slowcooker, so
      I am a real newbie.

      To give you an idea of who I am. I am a disabled man (use a wheelchair)
      living in San Francisco. I am not able to use a conventional stove and
      oven anymore. I have a housekeeper, but she is only here for eight hours
      out of the day. I have a friend that comes over in the evening who assists
      me to transfer into my bed.

      I like all kinds of dishes, but I also like innards. Liver, kidneys, tripe
      and sweetbreads are some of the things I love.

      Hope to hear from you all,
      Ed

    • JLKNOX99
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 12, 2012