Re: [slowcooker] Artemis in NYC...Re: Crock Pot Pork Chops

  • Artemis Lage
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20, 2011
      Hi Jacquita,

      Yes, there are 6 ingredients including the flour for dredging.

      Does this help?

      Artemis
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
        Thank you for these delicious-sounding recipes.

        Deb B.

      • William and Jacquita
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
          Yes it does.
          Thank you, Jacquita
          --- In slowcooker@yahoogroups.com, "Artemis Lage" <alage@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jacquita,
          >
          > Yes, there are 6 ingredients including the flour for dredging.
          >
          > Does this help?
          >
          > Artemis
        • Artemis Lage
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
            You're quite welcome.

            Artemis

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
              You're quite welcome.
              Artemis
              > Yes, there are 6 ingredients including the flour for dredging.
              >
              > Does this help?
              >
              > Artemis

            • Judy
              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2011
                Is this right, that there is no liquid in this recipe? Is that the crazy part? If I were going to add a layer of potatoes would I need to add liquid?

                Thanks!
                Judy