Re: [slowcooker] Re: Golfer's Chicken

  • Ninabun96
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 5, 2011
      I'm coming out of lurkerdom briefly to add a comment about this recipe. I remember this recipe from long ago when it was called "Russian Chicken" One important difference with the ingredients is that the Russian dressing should be "Wishbone" brand. It is a different color and type of Russian Dressing. I have never tried it with the regular kind of Russian dressing. Just my 2-cents. Now, back to lurkerdom :-)

      On Friday, March 04, 2011 12:51 PM, Kathleen wrote:
      I love hearing about the recipes people have tried and whether or not they liked
      it. I'm going to have to be the lone voice saying we thought it was mediocre at
      best. I'm sorry. I made it once exactly as written and was disappointed. Just my
      two cents. Nothing is going to please everyone.