Tennessee Steak Crock Pot Soup

  • Laura Lea
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      Tennessee Steak Crock Pot Soup
      recipe4living.com
      Ingredients
      * 1 stick butter
      * 1/2 C. all-purpose flour
      * 4 (10 oz.) cans beef consommé
      * 1/2 C. diced fresh carrots
      * 1/2 C. diced fresh celery
      * 1/2 C. diced fresh onions
      * 1 8-oz. can tomatoes, chopped
      * 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
      * 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
      * 2 beef bouillon cubes
      * 1/2 tsp. Accent
      * 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
      * 1 lb. ground steak, browned and drained
      Directions
      Place butter in a crock pot and allow to melt without browning. Add flour to butter and stir to form a smooth paste. After mixture is smooth, cook over medium heat, without browning for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the consommé to the flour-butter mixture and stir until smooth and lightly thickened. Add fresh veggies and seasoning with the tomatoes. Add frozen vegetables and browned ground steak meat. Cook on low for 6-8 hours

      God gives us hurdles to try to get over, but also gives us great blessings!!! We just gotta realize  them when they arrive and thank him for them,cause we learn from both !!!!

      Laura Lea

    • Laura Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
[...]

        I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I'd like to be something to someone.

        Laura