Re: [slowcooker] Re: on Kitchen Boutique

  • c g
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
      Thanks,  Dorothy,   anything to save some money right now is appreciated.  What city are you in  if you dont mind saying,  I  am in Clermont which is 30 miles west of Orlando,  have a great day,  Coleen

      ________________________________
      From: "Jane Zapatka"
      > Kitchen Bouquet is usually found near the canned gravy in most
      > supermarkets. I use it to darken and enrich a gravy or sauce.
      >
      > Jane
      > =====
      > =====

    • dgp
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
        I am 35 miles north of Panama City, a rural community.
        Dorothy in N. FL.

        From: dgp Some people use a tiny bit of instant or brewed coffee for the
        flavor and

        [