RE: [slowcooker] Auto Shift

  • Jane Davey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2010
      My first crockpot was given to me as a wedding gift 30yrs ago. It had auto-shift on it. It cooked on high for 2 hrs then low for several more hours. It was great to jump-start cooking times and to cook things a little faster than low, but not as quickly as high. I sure do miss that crockpot!

      Jane in Maine