Re: pork chops

  • marnact
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
      Our favoite is to trim the fat, brown the chops well, salt and pepper, Put in the crock pot. Add chunked potatoes and dump a bag of refrigerator sauerkraut over all. Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low. Yum!

      M.
    • melekini49@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
        That's how my mother used to do them in the oven. sometimes she would do
        spare ribs that way too! Absolutely delicious! MJ