[slowcooker] Re: Crockpot Safety was Spaghetti Sauce

  • Meniowl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 1999
      If you are really that afraid to use it while you are gone, try it out for a
      couple of times while you are home and see what happens.

      Meniowl@...

      Kathleen_Rhodes@... writes:

      <<
      i've mostly been printing out recipes I get from this list, but never
      actually making them because I am afraid to leave my crockpot on when I am
      not home to watch it! (Defeats the purpose, I know!) I'm just afraid it
      will malfunction and burn the house down!

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/slowcooker
    • Ben in Tampa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 1999
        I understand the concern about leaving a crockpot on while out of the
        house!!
        Why not buy a new one??
        They are not expensive, and a new cooker should be more reliable than an old
        one!

        Ben.

        Tampa, FLorida

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/slowcooker