[slowcooker] Re: Nesco as a slow cooker/crock pot

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 1999
      Hi, I have a 6 quart nesco also, I tried to use it on the slowcooker
      setting and came home to a burnt mess. I never did that again, if fact
      if you have any recipes for the nesco could you share them with me, as
      all it does is gather dust on the counter :-( You can email me
      privately if you want. Thanks, Irene

      Walking In His Light <////>< Irene

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/slowcooker