RE: [slowcooker] Speeding up goulash??

  • JerseyLotus
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      Thanks SO much to Judy, RsH, Pat, and jlknox for your kind replies!! As it
      happened, my e-mail service went down not long after I posted, and it just
      came back up tonight--so I had to wing it anyway! The goulash was on low for
      about 2 hours and then on high for about 2 hours, and luckily it turned out
      great.:) I did find this nice chart on the Internet about cooking on high
      and low, which I hope you'll find helpful too:

      http://tinyurl.com/35wdtl

      With gratitude, Pat & Paws
    • Deb Wind
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
        What?! No recipe?! Post it! Post it! Pleeeeeeeeze? :-) ;-) :-)

        Was it bacon goulash or hamburger goulash?

        Just Curious,
        Deb