Re: Crock pot cookbooks

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 4, 2008
      I will look it up and post it soon.

      --- In slowcooker@yahoogroups.com, LSe7581011@... wrote:

      > Care to share the stuffed green peppers recipe? This is one of my
      favorite
      > dishes but I just checked and I have no recipes to make them in a
      crock pot.
      > Thanks!
      > Lynn
      >

      > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in
      shape.
      > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?
      NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

    • JoAnn Findley
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 4, 2008
        Hello Cissy:

        My nmae is JoAnn and I so agree - and with that comment I am searching for any recipes for nutritious but inexpensive soup for a soup kitchen. I am involved with a soup kitchen for the homeless and they have 2 soups they serve - chicken noodle (very watered down) and chili and beans.
        Thank You in advance - JoAnn

        CissySews <CissySews@...> wrote:
        A friend of mine collects cookbooks and has shelves of them. Her philosophy is that if there is just one great recipe that her family likes in any book its worth its price and worth keeping. I like her thinking.

        Smiles,
        Susan