[slowcooker] Re:90s Coq au Vin

  • scnw@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 1999
      >>2 packages Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets (I cubed mine
      first)>>

      Roughly how many lbs are in this? I buy the chicken in the bulk at Sam's
      Club so I need to have an idea almost on how many breasts are in it or
      the pounds.

      TIA
      Susan Wiederhold
      SugarLand, TX
      scnw@...

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/slowcooker