Where is the corned beef recipe

  • Sally Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Moderator's note: you can always search the archives for recent recipes you missed, and there's a recipe that's received rave reviews on the contest winner site at http://www.malincholia.com/recipes/glazed_cornedbeef.htm

      I read one today or yesterday that cooked corned beef and made Ruebens out of it for sandwiches.
      I bought the corned beef and I am now wondering where it was?
      Can you help me?

      Sally
      http://www.SilverSally.com for Gallery or Class information
      Sally@... to order from store