Re: Bread N' Cake Bake Pan

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2007
      Go to ebay and type in the name of the pan and several will pop up
      for you to look at - and bid on if you so desire.

      Katherine

      --- In slowcooker@yahoogroups.com, "angels4lyn" <angels4lyn@...>
      wrote:

      > where can I see a pic of one of these pans ?
      >
      > Lyn
      > > From: Joe Killian
      > > Date: 1/28/2007 8:56:56 PM
      > > To: slowcooker@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [slowcooker] Bread N' Cake Bake Pan
      > >
      > > The Bread N' Cake Bake Pan is just a pan that sits inside the
      crockpot
      > that
      > > you bake in. It has a lid on it with vent holes in the top. I am
      seeing
      > them
      > > a lot on ebay if you want to see what they look like.
      > > Faye

    • Joe Killian
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2007
        Vera don't know if anyone has answered you yet about the bake pans. Yes you do use the glass lid when you bake in the Bread N'Cake Bake Pan. If you didn't the heat would all escape out the top. The rack I think goes in the bottom of the crockpot so air can circulate around the Bread N' Cake Pan and bake more even.
        As far as baking only in the Rival Crockpot-I wouldn't think so-if I had another brand Crockpot that the pan would fit in I would definitely use it. The Bread N' Cake Bake Pan was orginally made with the Rival but that doesn't mean it will only fit in that Crockpot.
        I hope you can find you one of these pans--They are neat gadgets to have and bake in. Just my 2ยข here.
        Hope this has helped.
        Faye

        Bread N' Cake Bake Pan-sizing
        Posted by: "Vera Bridges" jvbridgee@... jvbridgee
        Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 am (PST)
        Hello, I have some questions about this. Do you use your glass lid when you bake in one of these bake n' cake pan? What do you use the rack for? Do you have to use these in a rival or will another round crockpot work? Totally ignorant here, never heard of one of these before but I've always wanted to bake in my crockpot. I am looking at some but not sure they will fit my crockpot. Thanks for all your help. Vera