Oven to Slow Cooker -Time Conversions

  • Paula Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      I got this from another group and thought it might come in handy.

      For working out times for your crock pot /slow cooker from your recipes you
      used to cook in your regular oven.

      Original recipe Cook on LOW for: Cook on HIGH
      for:
      (stovetop or oven) (180 - 200º F) (300º F)
      15 - 30 minutes 4 - 8 hours 1 1/2
      -2 1/2 hours
      30 minutes - 1 hour 6 - 8 hours 3 - 4
      hours