Re: Corningware CP

  • Drusilla
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
      Go to a thrift shop and take your pot with you. They usually have lots of
      lids there that fit all kinds of Corning, crockpots, pots & pans. Just
      check at the cash register before you go in and tell them what you are
      looking for. It is a good place to get mixer beaters also.

    • sunngreen@peoplepc.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thanks for the Corningware phone number. There was not one on the box or manual. I know this group would come through for me!!!
        Margaret

        P.S. DH means dear husband, although it could be altered to suit the situation!!!