Re: [slowcooker] Re: liners?

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 4 9:10 AM
      I Just have to add my two cents in here. You can not get them in Canada,
      but a kind
      hearted person from this list sent me some and I love them. I sure
      would not use the CP without them. . if you can buy them where you live
      get them.............Elaine
      ladyjames@... Edmonton Canada
      May the sun always shine on you. Have a great day