REYNOLDS LINERS,

  • BETTY_ANNE226@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      HI DONT FORGET TO CUT OUT THE RECIPES ON THE INSIDE OF THE REYNOLDS
      LINERS BOX.
      SINCE MY INSERT BROKE, I USE THE LINERS. I PAM SPRAY THEM ONCE.
      I FOLD IT OVER THE RIM OF THE BASE, SO THEREFORE I'M IN NO RUSH TO REPLACE THE INSERT. SINCE MINE IS FAIRLY NEW I CAN GET IT FROM THE MANUFACTURER, WHEN IM READY. I'VE JUST BEEN TOO LAZY TO DO SO, SINCE I STILL FOUND IT CAN BE USED WITH THE LINRS ANWAY.
      ITS SO MUCH FUN, TO USE MESS FREE. A REAL BREAK FOR WORKING CLASS PEOPLE!