Re: [slowcooker] liners?

  • Bonnie Harmon
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2006
      I love the Reynolds brand. I use my crockpot a lot more often and I'm not using extra water to let the pot soak and then scrub it clean. The dishes are done much more quickly!

      mstralka@... wrote:
      Tried it; still nasty depending on what I cook!

      --
      Mary In Illinois
      Mom to 5 great kids; Kori 16, Haley

      From: "bakeaholic" <bakeaholic@...>
      > why not just spray the crock with PAM or a similar product? I did tonight
      > and it is a breeze to clean!!

    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 2, 2006
        I have used then a lot and I think they are great.No mess or scribing
        They are not available in Canada.but a wonderful person got me some and
        sent them to me in Canada.
        ladyjames@... Edmonton Canada
        May the sun always shine on you. Have a great day
        > In a message dated 7/31/2006 3:53:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        > mstralka@... writes:
        >
        > Has anyone ever used any of those slow cooker liners? I want to pick some
        up
        > for the yucky crusty dishes I make in there like baked beans...save
        myself
        > an hour of scrubbing!! lol
        >

        > No, but I saw some at WalMart yesterday; thought about it.
        >
        > If anyone has tried them, please let us know the brands you tried.
        >
        > Scott

        > To contact the list owner, send a message to
        slowcooker-owner@yahoogroups.com
        > =====
        > Copyright, 2005, Maria Rost Rublee.
        > =====
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Elaine
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 4, 2006
          I Just have to add my two cents in here. You can not get them in Canada,
          but a kind
          hearted person from this list sent me some and I love them. I sure
          would not use the CP without them. . if you can buy them where you live
          get them.............Elaine