Re: [slowcooker] March Nomination: Southern Slowcooker Chicken & Grits

  • paulacat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      I actually have never used polenta....being the GRITS (girl raised in the
      south) that I am. It would probably work, but those more experienced with the two
      could answer better than I.
    • paulacat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
        I didn't use "instant" grits; I don't think they'd work as well. While I used
        stone ground yellow grits, the recipe said "grits" so I think any
        quick-cooking (or other) grits (Jim Dandy, Quaker, etc.) would work.