Re: [slowcooker] Introduction and Chocolate Question

  • Deb Stelling
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      If you search the archives you can find the Hot Fudge Sundae Cake, past winner of this site's recipe contest!!
      Deb
      Just search message archive for hot fudge sundae!

      Crystal <dcakru@...> wrote:
      Hey guys:) My name is Crystal and I am a 24 year old WAHM of 3 from
      Manitoba, Canada. My husband bought me an awesome, oval crook pot with
      the heat cover bag and everything for christmas. I was thrilled, but
      I've never used one, lol. Hopefully I can get some great ideas here!

      Now for my question: Does anyone have CHOCOLATE recipes? Not necessarily
      chocolate itself, but chocolate flavored even. We have a recipe contest
      on our blog every month and this months theme is CHOCOLATE. I would love
      to have some crook pot recipes in there! If you have any and would like
      to enter them, please let me know. Yes, there is a prize - worth $50!

      Crystal Unrau
      http://twomomsinablog.com