Re: [slowcooker] To Die for Pot Roast with Chicken

  • Ray Knapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      Carrie that sounds wondefull. I do have another change you may consider
      also. In my Yahoo pressure cooker group i posted this recipie after I used
      it in my pressure cooker. Well a couple folks tried it after I did and some
      of them changed the recipie a little. One person used wine instead of water.
      Another used broth or bullion instead of the water and both said it was
      yummy. Personally I am not a drinker of any type so I think I will try it
      with the broth. I will also use chicken and the chicken gravy as you
      suggested. Thanks Ray
      >I just want to say that I did try the To Die for Pot Roast but with
      >skinless
      > boneless chicken breasts (about 3 nice size ones and 3 smaller ones) and
      > the
      > chicken gravy instead of the beef and it came out delicious!! Not salty
      > at
      > all! I served it with rice. I will definitely be making this again.
      > Carrie
    • Frannie Banannie

        >I just want to say that I did try the To Die for Pot Roast but with
        >skinless
        > boneless chicken breasts (about 3 nice size ones and 3 smaller ones) and
        > the
        > chicken gravy instead of the beef and it came out delicious!! Not salty
        > at
        > all! I served it with rice. I will definitely be making this again.
        > Carrie
      • Donna Pyper
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          Sounds ok to me. Have yet to try it either way; but sure sounds good. DONNA